From traditional Czech breweries
Every day we have four draft beers on tap, which is the largest offer on the Old Town Square. To taste all of them, you can also order our popular beer degustation set, which is just perfect for familiarization with Czech beer.
- is one of the few independent industrial breweries in the Czech Republic
- brews beer using the traditional double mashing process after which the wort is fermented in open vats and lagered for 40 to 60 days in horizontal tanks
- uses exclusively Czech and highest quality raw materials for brewing which means Czech malts, the Saaz hops and water from its own great depth well
- has the right to mark its beers with the "Czech Beer" PGI
- received a number of awards in prestigious Czech and international contests
For summer season, we have extended the offer of draft beers by the wheat beer Weizenbier from the brewery Primator in Nachod - (top-fermented unfiltered wheat beer).
Our restaurant offers this beer:
- Bakalář pale lager
- Bakalář dry hopped lager
- Černovar dark lager
- Primátor Weizenr (unfiltered wheat beer)
- Bakalář special honey beer
- Bakalář - non-alcoholic dry hopped beer (in bottle)